FrameMaker Feature Requests

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Apr 30 11:32:20 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:25 AM, Shmuel Wolfson <shmuelw1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> - In the Find/Change dialog box: I would like the search text to be
> highlighted when I press CTRL+F, so that instead of having to click in the
> text box, erase the previous text and type new text, I could simply press
> CTRL+F, type the text and press ENTER.

I call that a bug. It's a constant annoyance that the focus when you
press Ctrl-F seems to be random and you have to look at it and tab
around to get to the search field

Actually, the UI focus in FM10 is often random or wrong. That produces
all kinds of problems if you drive it from the keyboard. I'd prefer
that Adobe postpone all new features and focus on bug fixes for six
months.