Frame-10 (AdoTecCom-3.5) Structured Applicaton help

Richard Doll sgmlindy at tds.net
Thu Aug 2 14:28:21 PDT 2012

Structured Framers,

I'm an "old" 76er who has been creating 4.5-5K pp/year with versions 4 thru
7.2 for umpteen years and now have a BIG prob.
Previous to the current dilemma, about a month ago I did order the
AdobeTechCommSuite 3.5 and have it installed on a Win-64bit Sys.
7.2 does not want to fly any more (I think some required frame-sys file has
been deleted).

These catalog pages begin with provided ".sgm" text files (1 file per
section / ea. sec.varying 48 to 260 pages).
The pages have <products> 95% of which have "framed images", and table
columns which vary 3 to 16 columns.
Their is a lot of  "hand makeup decisions" to determine the need of being a
1-col. page or a 2-col. page and the need for hand-placement of "continued
from/to" lines, pdf-ads and filler pages and when completed . . . several
indexes (a 2-col. and a 5-col being 12 or 64pp) needing to be sorted and
concatenated.

----------

The IMMEDIATE  issue is . . . getting Frame-10 to convert (via the Apps) the
data from SGML-//HaL and O'Reilly to Frame.

Seeking "paid" help . . . to fix/heal the required "applications" - (4 of
them) to function in Frame-10.

If interested . . . please, please, plea, pl, respond.

Adobe's response - thus far - has been to email a pdf of the current
Structure-manual . . . which I have yet to receive.

best to all,

dick doll
317.539.4857
sgmlindy at tds.net