Template for four-page brochure?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 6 10:03:20 PDT 2012

I did something similar with a combination of FM and Adobe Acrobat 8. I
don't have the current version of Acrobat, so I'm not sure if the
settings are the same, but it will give you an idea.

In FM, create your content on 8.5 x 11 pages. The pagination will look linear.

Create a PDF of the FM document. The pagination will still look linear.

In Acrobat, print the PDF to a different booklet PDF by doing the following:

1. Go to File > Print, and then set Page
Scaling to Booklet Printing.

2. Click
OK and give the new PDF a name when you are prompted to do so.

3. If
necessary, open the new PDF.

4. If
necessary, rotate all of the pages in the PDF clockwise 90 degrees.

You might have to play around it the settings a bit to get what you want, but that's the general idea.

Nadine