Template for four-page brochure?

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Mon Aug 6 11:56:23 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who has responded.

I neglected to add that we will distribute this document in two ways:

1. Physically along with the hardware product

2. In PDF form from the web site

This means that, however we set up the document we physically print, we also have to have a printable format for our users. Most of them won't print to 11 x 17 and certainly not to 11 x 17, double-sided. Some of them will even print single-sided to 8.5 x 11.

It would be terrific if we had one deliverable for both the printer and the end user.

--Nancy