FrameMaker 11 "Add ons"

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Mon Aug 13 14:05:45 PDT 2012

Klaus...

These are some wonderful resources that you've provided to the FM
community! I'm particularly interested in the maker.ini and
customization documentation. I'm pretty sure that Adobe is looking to
improve their docs .. they should just pay you for this information and
include it as theirs. I'm also very impressed with the work you've done
on the UI enhancements .. wonderful toolbar and pallete work!

Framers ..

Take a few minutes and look over this information that Klaus has
provided. Even if you're not on FM11, you'll find a wealth of
information on his website for your FM version.

Cheers!

...scott