Template Override Madness

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Aug 1 13:29:35 PDT 2012

You're sure the overrides aren't on the master or reference pages?

When I was cleaning up some legacy docs in FM10 recently, I found that
any time a character tag was applied to a whole paragraph it would
show up as an override. The only way I know to stop that is a kludge:
add a space at the end of the paragraph and close the character tag
before it. Alternatively, create additional paragraph tags.