Template Override Madness

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:28:18 PDT 2012

You can try this.

Save a copy of your file. Delete everything on the body page (Cntrl-A, then Delete) and then flip back to the master page. Then flip back to the body page and accept everything that is on the master page that is set to come through to the body page. Don't add anything else. Then put your live text back into the empty text boxes that have been brought to the body page from the master page from the copy you saved earlier.

A lot of times the stuff that causes these messages are empty text lines where a person has the graphics text tool selected and then clicks onto the page but doesn't enter anything. This leaves an empty text line.

Also, it sounds like your template has overrides, so that should be fixed in this way, too.

Craig