Virus alert: If you get an email from me with no subject, do not open it!

Marguerite Krupp mkrupp128 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 09:37:59 PDT 2012

Someone inadvertently sent me a virus. The email had no subject. Since I
 knew the person, I opened the email. Because I figured it's better to
err on the side of caution, I'm sending out this warning.

If you get an email from me with no subject, just delete it, unopened.
If you do this, you'll be OK.

If you're as paranoid about these things as I am, it's a good idea to change your email password.

My apologies for the inconvenience and for the spam, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Marguerite