FM11 - xPath query

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Thu Aug 9 06:56:30 PDT 2012

Hello All

I just received my new FM11 installation, and wonder if anyone else using FM11 has come across this apparent problem.

FM11 on Windows Vista.

Using   the XML view, I am searching for an xPath query such as //section. I   select the Folder option and hit Run. The Browse for Folder dialog   opens. In this dialog I see my local drives and folders, but no mapped   network drives.

If   I go to Windows Explorer and navigate to the desired network folder,   then copy the address to the clipboard, I can paste that address in the   Browse for Folder dialog and it works OK. But that's no way to have to do   it.

Is this a known restriction (local drives only), a bug, or a setting that I'm missing?

Roger Shuttleworth

London, Canada