Big batch of old messages arrived this morning

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:42:15 PDT 2012

Yup. Most of them were replies to questions posted the last few days of July and the first week of August. I assume they got held by the mail server for some reason and then sent with today's date when the logjam was cleared. It's hard to tell whether the original queries are actually new ones or whether they are similarly aged and have been unanswered for three weeks.

-Fred Ridder