FM10 paragraph / character tag display disappearing

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu Aug 23 11:39:47 PDT 2012

On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:57:48 -0700, Robert Lauriston
<robert at lauriston.com> wrote:

>I've been having a problem lately where the paragraph / character tag
>display at the lower left corner is replaced by a ParaID display.
>Sometimes it's a big problem not being able to see what tags have been
>applied. Suggestions?

As Rick said, Mif2Go does this so you can identify
the IDs to use for graphics and tables settings,
which are not otherwise visible in Frame.  We show
the IDs when you Shift-click in a para, and the
status line returns to normal if you click again.
See User's Guide, par. 5.3.2, "Working with FrameMaker
ObjectIDs", for more details.

BTW, it looks like about 50 or 60 messages were
hung up from the list for the last three weeks,
including many of Robert's posts like this one;
anybody know why?

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/