Patent Listing

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Aug 23 21:38:05 PDT 2012

I have a Powerpoint presentation on the topic of Intellectual Property (i.e., Trademarks and Patents - among other things) and can provide this to people.

BUT, I want to look through it first to sanitize it a bit (to remove some company-specific material) and also check with our patent lawyers to see if I can "freely" send it out.

I guess I am trying to gauge the level of interest here first ... :)