TCS 4 as DITA out-of-the-box solution

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Dec 4 13:52:19 PST 2012

> My bad. Is the most recent book on structured publishing with FrameMaker actually "Structured Publishing from the Desktop: Frame Technology's Framemaker," published in 1992?

I am not sure, to be honest. I have not looked for those older books.

I like the Scriptorium _Unstructured_ FrameMaker book a lot (currently for version 8), and am looking forward to their Version 11 (as mentioned in the link you provided).

They had also announced, some years ago, a _Structured_ FrameMaker Version 8 book, which they decided not to release ... due to a belief that sales would not justify the work.

So, that was my reason for piling on to your comment, i.e. my plug/hint/prod to release the old book - perhaps in a PDF-only version? - particularly if there is no version 11 planned.