Recent Book on FrameMaker Structured Publishing

Graham, Jasmine S Yassamin.Graham at weatherford.com
Wed Dec 5 12:08:50 PST 2012

For what it's worth, a quick look at Amazon shows some copies of this book still available.... The interface may have changed, but I expect most of the structured principles haven't.

"FrameMaker(R) 7: The Complete Reference, by Sarah O'Keefe and Sheila Loring"

http://www.amazon.com/FrameMaker-Complete-Reference-Sarah-OKeefe/dp/0072223618/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1354737410&sr=8-10&keywords=Structured+FrameMaker

I am using FM 8 (structured) and may upgrade someday.... but I'll keep this book until it's pried from my cold dead hands. :-)
Best FrameMaker book I've ever owned (and I have their unstructured Frame 8 book also).

Jasmine Graham
Technical Writer, Research and Development
Wireline Services
Weatherford │ 481 Winscott Road │ Fort Worth │ TX │ 76126
jasmine.graham at weatherford.com │ www.weatherford.com

Message: 1