ANN: Have you heard of TC Camp?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Thu Dec 6 09:32:53 PST 2012

[Please excuse the cross-posting...]

Hi...

I just wanted to put in a plug for an upcoming techcomm "un-conference"
in Sunnyvale, CA on Saturday, January 26, 2013. The unconference is
FREE, and you can optionally attend a 2-hour workshop for $30 (there are
9 to choose from).

Overall schedule and info: http://www.tccamp.org/2012/08/tccamp-2013jan/

Workshops: http://www.tccamp.org/2012/10/schedule/

I've been invited to lead one of the workshops .. "PDFs from DITA
without Compromising Quality and Control." More about me and the workshop ..

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=16b34726f8f88f1a2c7e5a7dc&id=8c23962b29

There are lots of interesting workshops, and the overall conference
looks to be a lot of fun. I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

...scott