Running FrameMaker on Mac workstations

Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Mon Dec 10 04:57:41 PST 2012

2012-12-10-01T12:55Z

All -

Please help dispel my ignorance or refresh my memory.  I use FrameMaker on a "PC," but I've read that some die-hard users of FrameMaker who have Mac workstations are still using it.  So, as they might say in the City of New York, "Not for nothin', but . . ." please answer a few questions.

  1.  What was the last version of FrameMaker for the Mac that was released, and when was it released?

  2.  If FrameMaker is still running on Mac workstations, how is that done?

  3.  For FrameMaker still running on Mac workstations, what is the latest version and when was it released?

¡Thanks!
Dave Stamm