"Book is not self-consistent"

Harpreet Singh Seehra hsinghse at adobe.com
Wed Dec 12 06:23:21 PST 2012

 The contents of generated files, the page count, or cross-references continued to change while generating and updating files in the book. For example, if a book contains both a list of markers and an alphabetical list of markers, and if both contain hypertext links, the number of markers grows each time the files are generated. If this happens, move one of the generated lists out of the Include scroll list when you use the Generate/Update command again.

Regards
Harpreet
Adobe Systems