Rucksprung durch Technik: reverse hyperjump key?

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 05:18:32 PST 2012

With apologies to Audi, who have just charged me a lot of money.

Can someone remind me whether there is a shortcut keystroke, or any way, of traversing a hyperlink in the reverse direction?  For example, in Mac FrameMaker, I can use <control><alt>-click to jump a cross-reference link, but is there a way of jumping back?

I did check [my] archives, and found <esc>vP, but it doesn't seem to work across files in the same book.

--
Steve