Rucksprung durch Technik: reverse hyperjump key?

Brad Anderson brad at frameusers.com
Thu Dec 13 06:35:26 PST 2012

Steve,

We used to set up a "giant" BACK hyperlink along the left or right margin of the master pages of our documents.  This would allow us a BACK function from anywhere we click on a hyperlink.  Just set up a background text frame with hyperlink on the master page.  cntrl-alt-click will then work from the body pages.

Best Regards,

Brad