Rucksprung durch Technik: reverse hyperjump key?

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Thu Dec 13 12:45:14 PST 2012

For old versions like v7, Shlomo's ToolbarPlusExpress adds a back button to the toolbar, among many, many useful buttons. http://www.microtype.com/resources.html

This plugin is one of the things I miss the most since we upgraded! It's only $25/licence too.

Cheers
Rebecca

At 16:09 +0100 13/12/12, Yves Barbion wrote:

>Try the following:
>
>1.Hold down CTRL+ALT and click a cross-reference to jump to the target, which is in a different file in the book.
>2.Hold down CTRL and press the TAB key to jump back to the source of the cross-reference.
>
>Does this work?

On my ancient (v 7) version, sadly, no. I maybe should have mentioned, the link destinations are in a table. The CNTRL+TAB does do something - it advances to the cell below. In open text, it does nothing.

(I'm on Mac).

--
Steve [Trim e-mails: use less disk, use less power, use less planet]

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.