How to force capital letters in a generated Index?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Dec 19 00:37:26 PST 2012

Hi,

You could also use CudSpan's MarkerWorker:
http://www.cudspan.net/plugins/

I used it in FrameMaker 10 without any problems.
It does not provide automatization to change the
first character in an index marker. However, you
could search for it and then replace with the
corresponding character with upper case:
\pa
with Consider Case activated.
Replace with: \pA
Then similarly for the other characters.

Best regards

Winfried