snapshot of table in FM for use as image in EPUB ebooks

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:32:10 PST 2012

I think a screen capture is acceptable for this, but if you want to do a
really nice job you could figure out a way to convert it to a vector
graphic, such as SVG. (You need to find out what vector formats Webworks
works with.) One way to do this would be to print the table as a PDF,
open it in CorelDraw (10 or later) and save as SVG.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133