Good place for a warning dialog!

Tim Pann TPann at telecomsys.com
Thu Feb 2 08:40:36 PST 2012

Frame 9, Windows XP SP3.

First I use the Find/Change dialog to go looking for any cross
reference.

Then, a little later, I hit ctrl+f to find some text, type the text, and
hit return, all without looking at the Find/Change dialog. But the
Find/Change dialog maintained "Any cross reference" in the Find field,
my typing did nothing, and the "Change All" button is active. So hitting
Enter is telling Frame that I want to find all cross references and
replace them with nothing.

I  get the dialog saying "made 93 changes," to my horror, but it would
have been nice to get a dialog saying, "Dude, you're about to delete all
of your cross references, are you sure?" (Of course I undid, and I also
realize there's the revert to saved command.)

Is there someplace I can turn such warnings on?

Thanks,

Tim

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.