OT Adobe Captivate

May, Ron ronmay at accu-med.com
Mon Feb 6 05:14:25 PST 2012

I've been using Captivate since the Blue Sky Software days when it was
called "RoboDemo." The software is fairly intuitive and I think the free
tutorials will serve to get you started. For what it is worth, I used a
spiral bound Captivate tutorial by Kevin A. Siegel to get started and
found it to be quite helpful. His most recent version is for Captivate 5
and is available on Amazon.com. It is not free, but is reasonably
priced.

Ron May
Technical Writer
AccuMed Technology Solutions
513-831-1207, ext. 1204
Please visit www.accu-med.com <http://www.accu-med.com/> .

This information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
material, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender and destroy the materials contained in
this message.