Frame to eBook

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Feb 9 14:45:45 PST 2012

All,

I have recently done this investigation on behalf of a client. Of the methods
I explored (both published and home cooked), the approach described below is
by far the easiest I have found. It also provides for sufficient flexibility
and tweaking to provide for known device peculiarities, such as documents
intended for off-site technicians, etc.

I am one who does not like long and complex processes in which there are
potential fail points built in when a short and simple approach is available.

Regards
Alan Litchfield

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS