Frame to eBook

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Feb 10 11:00:44 PST 2012

Hi Karen...

Not a direct solution, but I've got a very beta plugin called FM2Pages
that generates an Apple Pages file from an FM file (for FM8 on up). At
this point it's barely more than a proof of concept, and only exports
the paragraph content and paragraph style names. But the intent is that
you can use this to get from FM to Pages then import into iBooks Author
or export from Pages to EPUB.

     http://leximation.com/tools/info/fm2pages.php

If you're interested in playing with this, contact me off-list.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.