File Info. - Automatic Population

Joseph.Carver at vsea.com Joseph.Carver at vsea.com
Mon Feb 13 12:20:37 PST 2012

Hello,

Is there anything built into Framemaker that will allow for the automatic
population of (some of) the
File Info meta data fields?

We are using Frame 9 + 10 in our group here.

Any help is very greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Joe Carver

--
Joseph R. Carver
Technical Writer | Varian Semiconductor Equipment | Silicon Systems Group
| Applied Materials

The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any
use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.
P Save paper and trees. Please consider the environment before printing
this e-mail.