lost sideheads on import

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Feb 15 15:27:34 PST 2012

I've been cleaning up a complicated, crufty template I inherited by
starting with a very clean generic template and importing the elements
I'm actually going to use.

I'm pretty much done, but in the new template all paragraphs are
aligned at the left side head margin. The paragraph tag settings are
identical (Across All Columns and Side Heads or In Column, as
appropriate), as are the text frame settings (Room for Side Heads
checked, width .75", gap .25", side Left).

In the old version, I can see the side head rules both on body pages
and on master pages. In the new version, I see them only on master
pages.

Any troubleshooting tips?