lost sideheads on import

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Feb 21 11:40:30 PST 2012

Yeah, I did use Apply Master Pages, seemed like it didn't update the
Room for Sideheads setting. I set it manually for one text frame on a
body page and the whole flow was updated.

I guess the trick is, if I want to switch between templates by
importing formats and running Apply Master Pages, I should check Room
for Sideheads in the sidehead-free template.