FM --> MIF2Go --> Kindle?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Wed Feb 22 09:16:32 PST 2012

The best way to get nice output on all platforms (applications and
devices) is to aim very low with your formatting. If you use HTML that
would have worked way back in the early days of the web, it'll probably
look decent on all platforms. Don't try to set any formatting other than
that which can be done through basic tags, don't use nested lists, and
don't use tables that are more than 3 columns wide (if that).

Cheers,

...scott