TOC breaker and FM 10

LG Lists lists at techcomplus.com
Wed Jan 4 08:52:01 PST 2012

Andy,

No problem. I knew it was holiday time.

Here is where the toc_breaker.dll file is:

J:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker10\fminit\Plugins

(Odd drive letter because my system is set to dual boot between Win XP and
Win 7, and I'm in Win XP right now.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com <http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates
RMIMA Secretary
www.RMIMA.org <http://www.rmima.org/>

  _____