Frame 9 buggy - Frame 10 as bad? Frame 11 on horizon?

Thu Jan 5 07:11:21 PST 2012

Art Campbell wrote:

> Anyone connected with a hypothetical 11 would be under an NDA and
> unable to confirm or deny its existance, but if you've been following
> Adobe exec interviews and news stories and also know that there's a
> Windows 8 in the wings, it's a reasonable supposition that another
> release is somewhere over the horizon.

I think those of us who were invited to participate in the FM 11 prerelease program, but didn't have the bandwidth to do so, can safely confirm receiving that invitation back in September. So I wouldn't be surprised to see FM 11 announced around the end of Q1 or in early Q2.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom