FrameScript Run Error

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Jan 11 05:26:47 PST 2012

Hi Anton,

Here are a couple of things for you to check:

1) Check the C:\Programmi\ElmSoft\FrameScript5_70\Lib folder and make sure
it contains DocUtils.fsl.

2) Choose FrameScript > Options and click the Search Path tab. Make sure
that C:\Programmi\ElmSoft\FrameScript5_70 is included in the list of
directories. If it is not, click the Add button to add it. Click Save and
try the script again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very
much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.