Non editable TOC in FM 8

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:31:09 PST 2012

You probably made it view-only by accident by following one of the hyperlinks. Does the TOC file have the full complement of menus in the menu bar? Or does it have a much smaller assortment with one of them being called "Navigation"? If so, type the following four keys *in sequence*: Esc, F (capital F), l (lower-case L), k (lower-case K).

Fred Ridder