How to make it possible to fix copy paste from Word into FrameMaker 9 ?

Studio Smalbro studio at smalbro.dk
Fri Jan 13 03:53:54 PST 2012

I used to be able to tweak the maker.ini in such a fashion that copy
paste from word was interpreted as a copy paste from a text file. I have
moved to FrameMaker 9 but I can't seem to find the place to change now.
FM 9 inserts copy paste from word as an ole object and I merely wants it
to insert plain text without formatting. Can somebody helP

Best regards
*Bjørn Smalbro*
Studio Smalbro
Direct phone: +45 36151437 -- Mobile: +45 20960919 -- Fax: +45 36151438
studio at smalbro.dk
www.smalbro.dk
www.framemakerfreelancer.com
www.tequilaonline.dk