Recommended graphic file format for single-sourcing from Frame to Robohelp?

Grant Hogarth grant at hedgewizard.net
Sat Jan 14 16:00:48 PST 2012

I always vote for PNG.  The files may not be the smallest, but I've
never had anything in the past decade choke on them (not display/corrupt
display (either unreadable or artifacts)/Fail (as in crash)).

JPEG is fine for Photos, and SVG for line graphics.  PS is fine if
you've got the time to render it.
GIF is for icons.
BMP/WMF/EMF should be discontinued.

You may want to invest in a graphics converter.  The two best (IMO) are
FastStone Image Viewer (or just Image Converter) and IrfanView.

Grant