Recommended graphic file format for single-sourcing from

Galanter, Lea Lea.Galanter at fticonsulting.com
Mon Jan 16 08:21:47 PST 2012

Adobe recommends GIF or JPEG format for graphics.

Also, the company I work for is setting up RoboHelp (not using Frame to
RoboHelp). I'm curious how you have files set up in version control or
on the network server?

Lea Galanter
Lead Technical Editor & Writer
FTI Consulting

Confidentiality Notice:
This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and then delete this copy and the reply from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.