Settings in the books vs. settings in chapters

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Jan 18 19:25:35 PST 2012

Hi Andy,

The numbering and pagination settings should be set at the book level for
documents that are part of a book. Since the book is a container for your
documents, this is where it matters. You generally wouldn't set numbering
and pagination properties at the document level unless they are stand-alone
documents. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank
you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.