Straight Apostrophe in Framemaker 9

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 25 14:32:09 PST 2012

Sorry, I missed a step.

1. Using the alt code process (that is, hold down the Alt key and enter the number on the numeric keypad), enter alt + 0162.
2. Select the symbol that appears and apply the Symbol font to it.

That's what I used to do a long time ago to signify units for feet (single prime) and inches (double prime). Perhaps you need a different character?

Nadine