Spellcheck oddness in FM8

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Jan 26 13:25:01 PST 2012

On 26/01/2012 12:29 PM, Tim Pann wrote:
> For what it’s worth, I create such placeholders using a character format
> that I can then go look for later. (My format is called “ATTENTION” and
> it’s bold magenta underlined. It looks so goofy that I can’t miss it
> even if I forget to do a Find for it during the latter part of the
> release process.)

I do something similar, and for further insurance my tag uses a font
that does not permit embedding in PDF.  My production joboptions tell
Distiller to embed all fonts and abort on an error, so I am alerted if
any such tags remain in a document, and none can get out the door.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

http://www.phoenix-geophysics.com