FM + CMS + SMEs w/o $$$?

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Thu Jan 26 13:28:09 PST 2012

Something XML based? They edit in a free/cheap XML editor, you open the same files in FM and publish. I haven't done this so could be talking through a hole in my head but it sounds feasible.

Steep learning curve for you but prob not for the developers.

Cheers
Rebecca

IMHO FM's got an awful steep learning curve for just word processing - I'd be inclined to just keep them on Word and have them submit docs to you. Or go to something wiki-like (& cheap) like Confluence.