Unicode Cyrillic in FM 8

Matanya Ophee matanyao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:10:50 PST 2012

To all,

The situation is this:

FrameMaker 8 op277
Windows XP (SP3)
CodePage 437

I am trying to insert into a line of Cyrillic text, some characters from
the old pre revolutionary Cyrillic alphabet. They are available in the
font I use (Baskerville CYR Upright), but have only U values. No
keyboard values given.

I did everything recommended in the MS relevant pages, Registry properly
edited, and when I type the Unicode sequence, Alt + code, I do get a
character inserted, but it is not the one I need. How can I find out
which code will satisfy FM into accepting the correct character?

Thanks much in advance.

--

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphée Inc.,