Unstructured to Structured: Question about retaining paragraph formats

Lynn Gold lgold at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 3 11:24:18 PDT 2012

Yup, that's "our" Rick -- contributing to the list as if nothing ever
happened.  Way to go, and welcome back!

--Lynn

From:   "Rick Quatro" <rick at rickquatro.com>
To:     "'Lisa Freeman'" <Lfreeman at oneil.com>,
<framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Date:   07/03/2012 05:16 AM
Subject:        RE: Unstructured to Structured: Question about retaining
paragraph       formats
Sent by:        framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com

Hi Lisa,

Try this: after you wrap a few elements, choose File > Import > Element
Definitions. Check the Format Rule Overrides checkbox and click Import.
Does that give you the correct formatting for each element? Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-283-5045