Survey about the impact of cloud technology on knowledge workers

Doris Pavlichek dpavlichek at opnet.com
Thu Jul 5 13:01:18 PDT 2012

Hi Robert -

The reason there are some questions about mobile apps, smartphones, and
tablets within the survey is that we are studying all aspects of cloud
and mobile computing within a single, unified survey for our entire
capstone course. Some folks are focusing on handheld devices, some are
focusing on cloud-based data, and Heidi and I are focusing on
cloud-based applications (like Salesforce).

Hope that helps to clarify why certain questions came up during the survey.

--
Doris E. Pavlichek
Sr. Technical Writer
dpavlichek at opnet.com