Is there interest in an update to the List of Plugins?

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Jul 6 09:21:10 PDT 2012

Actually, the "Tool Search" page at leximation.com is here ..

     http://leximation.com/toolsearch/

I do try to keep it up to date, but I'm sure it's a bit behind. It's set
up so that tool vendors/developers can update/add their own listings,
but it looks like I may need to send some emails to encourage people to
update things. Although this database lives on my site, the Tool Search
area is completely vendor-neutral .. my tools are listed but not
featured more prominently than any others.

This database contains listings for FM plugins, FrameScripts,
ExtendScripts, as well as other potentially useful tools and utilities.
I'm happy to add most anything that's suggested.

Lin .. when I set this up 8+ years ago, I used your spreadsheet as a
starting point, so at this point it's likely that the database is a
superset of your list. If you wanted to edit/update my database
directly, I can set you up with access to do so (other than the entries
that are directly managed by vendors), but if you'd prefer to maintain
your own spreadsheet, I completely understand.

Please contact me off-list (or on) if you have any questions.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.