Support needed!

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Jul 11 10:45:16 PDT 2012

That's interesting, because back in the old days, when there was still a full printed manual included when you bought a copy of MS Word, that manual was created using Word. Layout-wise, those manuals were very large and reasonably sophisticated in design (and had much better content than anything you get in Microsoft's on-line help these days!).

Of course, in the old days, you also had to install Word from about 100 zillion micro disks ;-)))

Alison