Finding broken links in a PDF

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:50:41 PDT 2012

Has Adobe added a tool for finding broken links in a PDF yet? If so,
where is it? One of my coworkers is looking at a document that is
umpty-pages long with even umptier numbers of links. It just isn't
possible to find and click all of them to see if they all work, and
work as intended. As I recall, the lack of a tool like this has been a
long-standing issue with Acrobat, and I was kinda hoping they'd fixed
it by now.

(For reference, the files are structured FrameMaker being saved as PDF
from a book file created using Leximation's DITA-FMx plugin, and it's
Adobe Acrobat X.)

Thanks,

--
Lin Sims