Finding broken links in a PDF

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Jul 12 09:22:04 PDT 2012

Hi Lin,

I am using AutoBookmark Professional from Evermap (http://www.evermap.com)
to do this (among a lot of other things). The Professional version is $239,
but the Standard version may be sufficient ($189). Of course, link checking
should be built into the Acrobat product itself, but since it isn't, and
time is money, I have found this program very useful. The support is very
good, too. I have no stake in the product, I am just a satisfied customer.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very
much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.