Adding a column to multiple tables

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Sat Jul 21 11:32:14 PDT 2012

Tammy, if you have Shlomo Peret's enhanced toolbar, one of its tools
is to copy a table width to the clipboard. (If I'm mistkane here and
is a Frame feature, I apologize. I've copied my .ini file and
plug-ins from so many versions of FM I no longer know which tool goes
with what plugin.)

So if I were you, I'd make one pass through the tables and add a row
to each table using a keyboard macro; then I'd make a second pass
through the tables, select the right-most column, and paste the width
from the clipboard. It might save a few mouse-clicks.

Carol