framers Digest, Vol 81, Issue 24

Ed Lightle elightle at commandalkon.com
Tue Jul 24 11:10:09 PDT 2012

Hi, Kate.

For years, I have used unstructured FrameMaker and WebWorks ePublisher to generate online help (context-sensitive) and printed manuals from the same FrameMaker source files.  I like it because I don't have to worry about CSS's, just map my FrameMaker paragraph tags to WebWorks styles.  I know that doesn't help with your immediate problem but I just wanted you to know that the Frame/Webworks option is out there.

Cheers,

Ed Lightle
Sr. Technical Writer
614-799-0600 Ext. 5225

Command Alkon
5168 Blazer Parkway | Dublin, Ohio 43017-1339
Tel: +1 (614) 799-6650  Ext. 1222 | www.commandalkon.com

Message: 1